Whether you are newly diagnosed with IBD and need some advice figuring out the foods you can actually eat without worsening symptoms, or have been struggling for a while and would like to know whether diet changes could help manage life with the disease, improve energy and tackle nutritional deficiencies then I’d love to help you.
I am a qualified Nutritional Therapist (BA, FNTP) and health writer- I am experienced in supporting and offering nutrition advice to those with digestive disorders (specialising in Inflammatory Bowel Disease, which I myself have had since a teenager) figure out what foods they can eat, create a personalised diet plan, address potential deficiencies and generally improve their wellbeing.
You might find- like I have in the past- that many ‘nutrition’ specialists offer those with IBD and other gut issues a radical ‘healing’ program or a cure. Or maybe send you away with a huge list of vegetables to eat that just make your stomach churn when you just look at them! Well, if that’s what you are looking for, then you are in the wrong place! If you are looking for lots of support to improve your diet and symptoms, working with your IBD and what you can to eat (salad is not mandatory!) then keep on reading!
4 Ways I Can Help You Free
- Read this blog post in which I answer many frequently asked questions about nutrition and Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Join my FREE A Balanced Belly weekly newsletter and get a welcome gift of 2 free ebooks full of information about good gut health and nutrition- from juicing to dealing with a flare-up.
- Head over to my Healthy Living with IBD Facebook group to join in with the discussion and pick everyone’s brains!
- Book a free chat Each Friday, I offer several 15-minute slots to those who want to pick my brains about nutrition.
Need some Personalised Support?
1.Buy my book £4.74-£14.94: Managing IBD: A Balanced Guide to Inflammatory Bowel Disease contains lots of information on living a balanced life with IBD: it includes everything from supplements to possible problem foods to dealing with anxiety.
2. Book a one to one consultation with me. £60 A 60-minute consultation via telephone, skype or in person (I am based in Warwickshire and cover Solihull, Dorridge, Knowle, Henley in Arden and Stratford. for more info on local in-person consultations click here); to talk through all of your nutrition questions, analyze your food diary and talk through an action plan. After our session, you’ll receive guidance via email including a one week suggested food plan, recipes, supplementation recommendations and more. I can also offer additional services after our appointment- like blood tests for intolerances and gut stool testing. Just click the book now button ( make sure to scroll down to see the shopping cart!) to pay and then book your appointment here
Got questions? Need more info? Head to my frequently asked question page to get answers!
If you’d just like to chat about anything else or ask any questions, then get in touch using the info below.