As you may know, last week I published my gluten and dairy free gift guide and now I’m back with part 2:everything you need for the healthy living fanatic in your life. I’ve got the perfect gifts for relaxation, fitness and wellness.
Also, keep reading to the end of the post for your chance to win a gorgeous, fleecy wraparound hot water bottle from the lovely folks at YuYu (worth £33)
- My Wraps Berry Headphones, £19.99 (Buy here) I’ve posted about this brand of headphones before and I am loving the festive version. My wraps are perfect for the gym as when you’re done listening with them, you can just wrap them around your wrist and carry on with your workout (instead of getting yourself all tangled up in them like I do each time without fail)
- Yuyu hot water bottle, £33.00. (Buy here) I gave these guys a massive shoutout in my Chronic stomach pain blog. It’s pricey but I do believe it’s the perfect gift for those with stomach pain or just like to keep cosy: it keeps warm for ages but it also WRAPS around your belly! (or anywhere else you have pain) which is genius- keep reading below for your chance to win one!
- Midfulness for Health, £9.79 from Amazon (Buy here) This book/meditation CD combo is amazing for those who want to get into mindfulness or are struggling with health issues. I found this book really helpful.
- Namaste Jumper, Be Here&Love from Fitique, £65 (Buy here) I love this cosy yoga jumper!
- Anxiety Magic, £11.00, buy here from Head and Hands A gorgeous roll on full of relaxing essential oils. A must-have for your handbag.
- Aquarian Soul Bath Soak Set, £24.00 , buy here from Head and Hands. Epsom bath salts and incredibly good for you- they help detox and support muscle and joint pain. These beautiful bath soaks combine essential oils with epsom salts for a gorgeous soak.
- Infinitive Gratitude Candle, Mama Moon. Buy here. A beautiful natural scented candle designed to help promote positive thinking.
- This Works ‘The Dream Team’, £10.00 buy here. A beautiful little stocking filler to help you drift off to a good night sleep.
I hope you love this gift guide as much as I do- it makes me want to run a giant bath, light a candle and pop on some comfy lounge wear- basically my ideal christmas! As a little festive treat, I’ve teamed up with Yuyu to give away one of their beautiful fleecy wrap around hot water bottles. I have one myself and it’s perfect for cosy nights and dealing with stomach cramps. Just follow the instructions below to enter- you can do so by following on twitter or liking a facebook page (make sure you complete the action to ensure it registers). There’s only one week to enter so good luck!