This post wasn’t planned at all but I’ve been enjoying finding some black Friday bargains so I thought I’d share my favourites: there’s some amazing deals in all things nutrition and health.
First up my top picks of the Holland and Barrat’s Black Friday Sale
- Pip and Nut Coconut Almond Butter 1kg tub or Regular Almond Butter 1kg tub Now £8.49 from (was £17.99 so a huge saving and amazing for bulk buying! This is my favourite deal today)
- L-Glutamine, £9.99 (was £22.99) L-Glutamine is really important for gut health so this is great price for the supplement.
- Magnesium and Zinc Combo £2.99 was £5.99 This supplement is great for anxiety and stress management.
- The Real Honey Company 20+ Mankuna Honey £12.99 usually £24.99 For a 20+ value this is a fantastic deal (the higher the active ingredient, the more of a healing, antibiotic property it has- you’d expect to pay over £20 for one of these usually)
5. Milled Chia Seeds £6.43 (was £13.49)
1.Withings Activity Tracker (Coral is £59.99 down from a huge £119- saw this at the Gadget Show and loved them)
2. Lumie Bodyclock Alarm Clock £69.99 (was £99.95) This clock is amazing at help you wake up in a better mood- it mimicks natural sunlight; increases cortisol to help you wake up and can be really useful if you suffer from SAD.
3. Philips Quick Clean Juicer- 55% off (£49.99, was £110.00) This is a great first juicer and has fantastic amazon reviews.
4. Yankee Candles (£13.79- making the large ones temporarily cheaper than the medium ones!)
5. Natural Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder with ginger root. (£9.59 was £19.99)
6,. Instapot reduced to £69.99 from midnight Thursday (current price a whopping £114.98- these will go quickly!)
1, Nutribullet 900 Champagne £74.99 was £99.00